Monday 8 October 2012

Online Ordering & Passwords.

It's Impossible

To keep up with passwords when ordering online. Every site wants a user name and password.  I've been lucky that my Norton anti virus thingo has a password vault and it takes one password to open the vault and the vault remembers every password from every site. 

BUT that all changed when my laptop died.  I am so glad the love of my life decided that it would be better for me NOT to buy an ipad and that the laptop that I won in a competition from Harvey Norman would be fine. FINE my backside!!! ( See previous blog: "always Late" http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/always-late.html)  Now it takes me hours to buy anything!! Every password has gone and I have to do that 'forgotten password' torture to buy anything. 

Love of my life thought this was good - very good in fact, but it has backfired as we have no food because I can't log onto Coles on Line.  I always get the last laugh. Cheers! 

While I am on the subject, after years of ordering from Coles on Line, I am swapping to Woolies as the delivery is free with orders over $300 and Coles charge $7 every delivery no matter how much you spend. Doesn't sound like a lot, but over a year it's well over $300.  Thats a Spend and Save shop at Country Road.
http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/   www.colesonline.com.au

Retail Therapy


Witchery Button
Through Shirt Dress
$169-95
 Witchery is not disappointing.  The button through shirt dress is good. It's $169 and I'd wear it over and over with sandals or wedges rather than for good. ttp://www.witchery.com.au/her/dresses/button-through-shirt-dress-1?color=LILAC/SILVER.


Witchery Sleeveless
Leather Trim Shirt
$129-95
Love this Witchery leather trim top - very nice.  Could be good with the Saba silver jeggings, (see previous blog: "I'm blaming Christian Grey"), but would have to see the two together first.


Just Skyn Didn't disapoint when I had my facial. It's great to feel clean and hydrated.  The Microdermabrasion was very good and well worth it. 


Tomorrow the exercise starts.  The best thing you can do for yourself is drink bucket loads of water. It's free and it does wonders.

Talk Tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9 October 2012 at 20:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

For all us Melbournites, I think you need to cover racewear given the season is fast approaching. My pick so far is Saba (currently having $50 off selected dresses http://www.saba.com.au/) sophisticated & contemporary London) and Ted Baker (I have loved TB since living in London)

 
At 10 October 2012 at 23:14 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Agreed Teresa. You don't have to be a Melbournite to need racewear. However if you are a Melbournite you will need 2 outfits - one for hot and one for cold! Racewear is with the proof readers and will be published next week. I'm with you on the Saba and Ted Baker. Love those labels - You have good taste.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Online Ordering & Passwords.

This page has moved to a new address.

Online Ordering & Passwords.