Tuesday 25 September 2012

And The Winner Is:

Ta Da.....

Sharona Harris - Best Dressed on the GC.

The Winner of the Coast Confidential's Best Dressed is:

Congratulations to Sharona Harris who has taken out the coveted Best Dressed Award on the Gold Coast. Please have a look at the link and see the the final 50 and how they were ranked: http://www.goldcoast.com.au/50-best-dressed.html

Only on the GC folks.



Shopping yesterday took me to Marina Mirage.  Seed has some good tops at the moment.  I seem to have heaps of pants and a few tops.  Shorts is what I really need, but 10's are too squishy and 12's are huge? I'm blaming the cut, not me.


Seed Femme
Scallop Lurex Tank
pale gold
$69.95

Seed Femme
Gotta Have It Tank
$69.95

Back to tops:  Seed Femme is my pick.  http://www.seedheritage.com/new-arrivals/w1/i1001285/


Seed Femme Lurex
Stripe Tee $59.99

The pink "Gotta Have It" silk tank is nice with the Saba silver jeggings, and sandals. It's also in blue.  Looks ordinary in the picture, but the length and cut is good.  

The Scallop Lurex Tank also looks bad in print, but in store is very nice and slightly shimmery. I have a Lisa Brown top very similiar to this that cost about 4 times the price. It's also in black.

Still on Seed Femme. The Lurex Stripe Tee is heaps nicer on and has a good hem line. It goes well with the caramel Country Road Jeggings. It's also in black.

Your company is good and I appreciate it - Dress Me GC is growing in subscribers and viewers.  If you are a subscriber, click on the heading of the blog, and it will look heaps better.  Find Dress Me GC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl#!/dressme.gc, or follow Dress Me via Google +.

Talk Tomorrow.


4 Comments:

At 26 September 2012 at 23:52 , Blogger Unknown said...

I loved the Seed Aztec Tank in DJs yesterday, but no sizes.....unusual for me as I am all about boring black or stripes! Is it just me or is the Seed Peplum T just really wrong?

 
At 27 September 2012 at 04:38 , Blogger Dress Me said...

The Aztec top is good, and basically sold out in days. I can always get you something here. Let me know if you want me to search Harbourtown for anything? The peplum tops are a no-no. They have some fantastic pieces and then they do that? Am I missing something?

 
At 27 September 2012 at 14:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the Peplums are for the girls who are too young to know who Ivana Trump is!!

 
At 29 September 2012 at 12:35 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Haha. Love it. The peplum is getting a bit fashion victim. It's everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: And The Winner Is:

This page has moved to a new address.

And The Winner Is: