Thursday 27 September 2012

The B Word

Bikini, Bathers, Beach... 



Jets Illuminate Asymmetrical
Tie front separate pant
Imperial glow. $84.95-
 It's time to get the swimmers out....  


Jets Illuminate Infinity
Bandeau separate Top $125.95

I've been asking around what swimmers to buy and most girls answer Seafolly or Jets. I worked in a swimwear shop for a few years and they are good brands.  Both my Jets and Seafolly have ended up in the dryer by mistake on a few occasion and they have survived.  I have a black rash top from Jets that I've had for about 10 years and it is still going strong.  http://www.surfstitch.com/product/jets-illuminate-infinity-bandeau-separate-top-imperial-glow.  Jets have some fantastic separates in all different colours and sizes.




Bardot Amazon Bikini $69.95

Jets Asymmetrical 1PCE $550

This bardot bikini I have mentioned before as I love the print, it is a little on the skimpy side - or maybe it's me?  Bardot Amazon bikini $69.95.  

Had to show you this one piece from Jets: It's only $550 - Perfect for that resort holiday - or beach wedding!







Kaftans are pretty handy to wear over swimmers, and are good to keep cool and the sunburn away.  http://www.seafolly.com.au/au/avalon-kaftan-1.html.  Seafolly have some great Kaftans - It's worth clicking on the link and having a look.

Seafolly Satisfaction
Kaftan $119.95

Seafolly Avalon
Kaftan $99.95.
 
Seafolly High Society
Kaftan $89.95.

Have a great week-end.  The two fashion parades I'm going to are going to be interesting. See yesterdays blog: "Oh The Pressure!"  The Rotary ladies parade on Saturday will be interesting as will the Sunday Soiree.  Talk about one extreme to the other.  There is a fashion blogger from Sydney making a guest appearance on Sunday so I'm looking forward to that too!

Find Dress Me GC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/dressme.gc, or follow Dress Me via google or subscription.

I feel compelled to say that although I have never met Jillian Meagher, I am saddened by her death and the horrific circumstances that surround her final hours.  Jillian had the right to walk the short distance home without being taken.  To say I feel sorry for her,  her work colleagues, and her family is an understatement. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/abc-employee-jill-meaghers-family-devastated-by-her-death/story-e6frg6nf-1226483095816

Talk Monday.


  

2 Comments:

At 27 September 2012 at 19:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is a beautiful comment about Jill and knowing her she would have loved being mentioned here. She is (was I guess now) a fashion queen. Every day a different outfit perfectly accessorised. I credit her for getting me onto ASOS and numerous other great shopping sites. She had innate style, pizzaz and that great generous Irish spirit. I treasure many fun memories.

 
At 29 September 2012 at 12:37 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks you Teresa for sharing. Let's hope the public outcry will make sure this doesn't happen again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: The B Word

This page has moved to a new address.

The B Word