Tuesday 2 October 2012

Have You Moved?


VERY excited about
my new Nike shoes -
Thanks life saver and
 BFF neighbour. Cx


Have You?

In a previous blog: "Get Moving", I mentioned my need for some new running shoes, and how I hate buying them as I'd rather buy some heels or something more exciting.  Fortunately my life saver and BFF neighbour was reading Dress Me GC whilst in Hong Kong and I scored these Nike shoes!

Life Saver and BFF neighbour must had read previous blog: "Couldn't skip a Day!", when I said I borrowed her shoes while she was away - BFF must have feared the same fate for her running shoes. Lol!

Since that blog, I've been introduced to a few websites from my trainer and a loyal follower - thanks Ian and Liz.  The links are: www.wiggle.co.uk, www.sweatshop.com.uk, www.lanson.co.uk.  Word is that some prices are a little higher than normal and are slowly dropping due to Olympic fever.

So GO ON -Get Moving!  http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/get-moving.html.

Front View: Seed
Femme Cross
Back Tank $79.95-

Back View: Seed
 Femme Cross
Back Tank $79.95
Seed Femme have some nice tops at the moment.  This black cross back tank is very nice and a reasonable price. http://www.seedheritage.com/tops/cross-back-tank/w1/i2396702_1001329/.

Speaking of Seed Femme, when I was there Miss Six, convinced me to buy her a Nail Art kit for $14.95 - Anything for peace!   Funnily enough, it came in very handy for that POC (pop of colour) when I was rushing off to Joy Hysteric fashion Parade.  Today is Wednesday and it is still on and hasn't chipped. Not bad.


Nail Polish from Seed childrens Nail Art Kit.
David Jones at Harbour Town Shopping Centre proved to be very successful yesterday.  Collette Dinnigan, Project D by Dani Minogue, Alex Perry Executive and Ralph Lauren are all in store now at 50% off the reduced price.  There are beautiful silk dresses by Collette Dinngan that are very cheap.  It is well worth a look.  

My shopping experience at DJ's was so successful because I had excellent customer service. Sarah from DJ's was so helpful and pointed out the brands to me.  Word has it that customers from Perth and Adelaide are ringing wanting the Collette Dinnigan dresses - can't say I blame them. All too often at Harbourtown, staff aren't helpful as they think the items are so cheap it's a "serve yourself" attitude.  Thanks Sarah for showing me the good stuff!

Dress Me GC loves your company and your comments. Thank-you.  Find Dress Me GC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl

Talk Tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 2 October 2012 at 17:23 , Blogger Natalie said...

I was really enjoying the MOVING - even scaring the little people and canines who came with me by jogging (new for me) - it must have been my shoes (not the rock I stumbled on) that sent me crashing into the earth - definitely need some new running shoes!! My best shopping experience was being met at the door of Blue Illusion with a glass of champagne... so much to see that day.

 
At 2 October 2012 at 23:09 , Blogger Dress Me said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3 October 2012 at 14:56 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Great to hear you're running - even with a stumble. Shopping and champagne - does it get any better! lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Have You Moved?

This page has moved to a new address.

Have You Moved?