Thursday 4 October 2012

It's Obvious...

That the weather is sensational..

Because I have gone awol.  Between sitting on the beach watching my kids surf and raiding the Collette Dinnigan clothes at DJ's I've had no time to blog.

My boys are learning to surf and they can't get enough of it.  It's a great skill to learn. It's free, active and good fun. The free bit is not quite right as the boards, leg ropes etc..can get expensive.

Shellac Nail Polish
I haven't even had a chance to remove the kids nail polish I bought at Seed.  And it hasn't chipped. If you are looking for good nail polish the kids Nail Art from Seed is good. As Miss Six would say: "for real Mum."  See previous blog "Have you moved?".  While I'm on the nail polish rave, have you shellac-ed?  I highly recommend it.  It's nail polish that doesn't chip and lasts for approx 2 weeks.

I bought a kit on ebay and do my nails myself. It's obviously better in a salon, but for convenience I love the do it yourself option.  The Kilcoy girls could share the cost of a kit and do each others nails over a wine?  Yes - I've heard about your infamous wine nights!  It almost makes me want to move there.
Collette Dinnigan
Black Maxi Dress

 

Collette Dinnigan
"Wedgewood Shirt"
Collette Dinningan at David Jones at Harbourtown has also kept me busy.  The best part about DJ's at Harbourtown is they have had the same staff there for as long as I can remember.   Robert is always very helpful in the mens wear, and Sarah and Sanda are just as good in the womens wear.  If it wasn't for Sarah, I would not have seen the Collette Dinnigan. I'm guessing my husband wishes Sarah and I hadn't spoken!!

Here are some photos of some purchases. I wore the blue and white blouse yesterday and my girl friends called it "The Wedgewood shirt!"  Funny bunch aren't they?  These photos are a small selection. There are some beautiful silk and cotton dresses. The sale is 50% off the reduced price - Bargain!




Collette Dinnigan
Black Maxi Dress.


Collette Dinnigan
sequinned skirt and top.
If you can get to Harbourtown, I recommend a visit to David Jones. Don't be shy, say Hi to Sarah - it's worth it!

I'm off to the beach - 2 of my boys are hassling me: "finish your blog Mum!"

Have a great week-end. Find Dress Me on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl or follow me via google or you are welcome to subscribe.

Talk Monday.




2 Comments:

At 4 October 2012 at 19:07 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Whilst I have not bought from this supplier before this kit looks good. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/21pc-Shellac-Starter-Kit-8x-Shellacs-36W-UV-Lamp-Pink-Runway-Shellac-New-/110939265818?pt=AU_Nail_Care&hash=item19d47edb1as

 
At 4 October 2012 at 19:08 , Blogger Dress Me said...

The link is aso on the Dress Me GC facebook page.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: It's Obvious...

This page has moved to a new address.

It's Obvious...