Monday 24 September 2012

Couldn't Skip a Day..

Without blogging. 

Today has been average. In fact it has been VERY average, so I decided not to blog this morning, but there is too much to tell so I'm not boring you with the woe, instead I'm sharing the good stuff.  And besides I enjoy your company.

Received an awesome email from Toscana, so I'll have the sweats tonight in anticipation of the shopping expedition tomorrow.  Here are some photos:


I'm loving the tops and for $99 (I think) you can't go wrong.  It's great to buy tops for that price and you won't see yourself everywhere.  If you are an "out of towner", give Judith a Call on 07 55 383 330. There are some amazing Kaftans too - I'll load them on the Dress ME facebook page.


The Bride & Groom.

The Wedding: 


Saint Sandra and I  at
the Wedding.
It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to.  The decorations and theming were out of this world. The food and service were second to none.  It was so much fun that the Bride and Groom were dancing on the tables before the main course was served.  It was impossible not to enjoy yourself!  The ceremony and reception was at Bumbles: www.bumbles.com.au.  It's one of the most beautiful cafe's on the GC and in Australia.  

The Lisa Brown sequinned dress got an airing.  Thanks so much to my life saver and BFF neighbour for letting me raid her shoe cupboard while she's out of town - I owe you BIG TIME.

Lee and I at Mow Hair.
While I'm on the Thank-you's: Lee at Mow Hair in Main Beach - you are a star: http://www.mowhair.com.au/contact/ and Kerry at Just Skyn does the best eyebrows: http://www.justskynbeauty.com/.   And Thanks to Kaz for shellac-ing my nails at home.  

I hope you had a great week-end. If you have any photos to share of yourelf Dressed and 'out and about' please email them to dressmegc@gmail.com.  Please don't be shy - they may get published. 

Thank-you for reading.

Dress Me had over 1000 page views last week.   I appreciate your company and your comments.  Don't forget to find Dress Me on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl, or subscribe or follow via google +.



2 Comments:

At 24 September 2012 at 15:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look divine! Can't believe you were thinking about a Witchery option when you had that frock in the wardrobe! Hope you are ok and that a spot of retail therapy cheers you up.

 
At 24 September 2012 at 18:26 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm good today. It's amazing how a good night's sleep can help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Couldn't Skip a Day..

This page has moved to a new address.

Couldn't Skip a Day..