Monday 8 October 2012

Maintenance.

Where do I start?

After approximately two weeks of surfing, swimming, a haphazard routine, hardly blogging, eating and way too much drinking (that's the best part!) I
am a bedraggled mess. 

I am not complaining, it has been great fun, but I now need to take out a bank loan to pay the maintenance bill.  Where does it end? Hair cut, colour, botox, waxing, microderm, skin cleanser etc... 

Not to mention how I feel on the inside.  I cant keep awake and all my clothes are too small.  The price you pay for having a good time.

First box to get ticked is microdermabrasion  - there's two weeks of sunscreen and sand to remove so maybe after the treatment, my clothes may fit! lol! I'm off to see Kerry at Just Skyn, in Broadbeach - she's the best! http://www.justskynbeauty.com/about-us.

Dress Me GC is also under maintenance.  Yes Dress Me GC is on the move to www.dressmegc.com.  It's not quite ready so please stick with the old address until the new one goes live. I'll let you know when we move.

Illuminated Water
Over the week-end we went to The Paradise Point Food & Wine Festival. It was fantastic and well worth going to. The kids went crazy over Illuminated Water, and I went crazy doing what I do best: drinking wine with my girlfriends! http://www.illuminatedind.com/water.html.

Take a bow GC - it was a great event.



Brazil Brazil
Sass & Bide x Havianas
Loving the collaboration between Sass & Bide and Haviana.  Check out the Havis for $50.


Thank-you for your patience over the past two weeks - Dress Me GC is back to normal routine. Find Dress Me GC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl, or subscribe or follow via google.

Talk Tomorrow.


4 Comments:

At 8 October 2012 at 01:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

Just ordered the Havis!!! Free shipping on Havaiana website. Sass & Bide website has sold out of larger sizes FYI!!! Promise to only wear them to the beach or swimming lessons!

 
At 8 October 2012 at 04:20 , Blogger Anna Bartlett said...

It is so great to hear about the grooming that goes into looking great like you do! Having just started back with full time work I can't get over how long it takes to look ok - I'll definitely look into microdermabrasion - is there a 'recovery' time with that?

 
At 8 October 2012 at 21:38 , Blogger Dress Me said...

lol! Thanks for the tip with the online ordering.

 
At 8 October 2012 at 21:40 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I can be slack with the grooming - it gets expensive. It wis worth it though and does give inner confidence. I've got some before and after photos for you Anna. I'll email them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Maintenance.

This page has moved to a new address.

Maintenance.