Thursday 27 September 2012

Oh The Pressure!

'A Sunset Soiree'

 
I've been invited to the Joy Hysteric Spring/Summer 12/13 Fashion Launch on Sunday Afternoon at Lauxes.  Lauxes (sexual spelt backwards) is a glamorous champagne bar in Broadbeach on the GC.  It should be a nice event, with the latest fashion from Joy Hysteric.  I have mentioned Joy Hysteric before. I bought my leather pants there:  see previous blog: "Shopping Post Mortem".

 



Alice McCall Alane Dress $369- from Joy Hysteric.

Joy Hysteric stocks some very groovy designers, Alice McCall being one of them.   They have a great online store for the out of towners.


So we are back to same question:

"What do I wear?"  Nothing like a bit of dressing pressure!  I've been thinking that my new Lisa Brown pants that I wore to the lunch where I rode my bike might be the go?   They are pretty safe and I've got a Lisa Brown mesh top that might be ok with them.  I am really looking forward to it.  I've got a couple of shopping buddies coming with me, so it will be nice to sip champagne with some girlfriends and shop.  Very Me - Very Dress Me GC. 

And no, I won't be on my bike for this one.  I'm hoping the love of my life picks us all up and drops us all home.  I think he should as his mother is dragging me to a High Tea on Saturday. A Rotary Club High Tea with fashions from a second hand boutique.  It will be quite good, and I am interested in seeing the clothes, but I really wanted some girlfriends to come with me, however there were no takers. Funny that! I can't say I blame them. 


 Dress Me GC is growing in subscribers and viewers.  If you are a subscriber, click on the heading of the blog, and it will look heaps better.  Find Dress Me GC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl#!/dressme.gc, or follow Dress Me via Google +.

Talk Tomorrow.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Oh The Pressure!

This page has moved to a new address.

Oh The Pressure!