Thursday 23 August 2012

Unwanted Attention.

Disaster Unfolding


This blog is attracting unwanted Attention.  It's managed to spread its way in the direction of my husband.  Some of you might think that's nice that he's interested, however to me it spells MAJOR CRISIS!   We have been married for a long time and one of the reasons our marriage is so good is that he has taken no interest in my shopping pursuits  - until I started writing about it!  Unfortunately the standard comment of: "I've had this for years" is not going to work any more.

He  has never known whats old, and what's new, until Dress Me started. The Irony! This blog about shopping is about to stop me shopping! 

What to look out for on the week-end:

Seed Femme knit top with scarf.
Seed Femme again. http://www.seedheritage.com/
Can you tell I am loving their stuff?  Sorry about my photo - I can't find these items on the website.  This Lilac jumper is perfect for this time of year.  I wear it with navy jeggings and navy singlet, and navy ankle boots. The scarf is quite pretty and is also from Femme.

Dress Me is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl


I'm off to lunch. Time for a dressing tantrum!

Talk Monday.

4 Comments:

At 23 August 2012 at 19:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gold Wallet (pronounced Wallay!!)

 
At 25 August 2012 at 19:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

I feel your pain! My husband is the worse shopping hand brake ever!

 
At 13 September 2012 at 00:44 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I hear you! I've always got away with it - until now.

 
At 13 September 2012 at 00:45 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Nice to see you reading the blog Ian.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Unwanted Attention.

This page has moved to a new address.

Unwanted Attention.