Monday 13 August 2012

Summer Sneakies and Winter Wannabes

Whoa! Hold your horses!


Over the week-end I noticed a few around....Summer Sneakies!  Thats the women in summer jeans despite the fact it is still technically winter and it was cold.  I know we are BUSTING for summer, and warmer weather, but you need to be patient.  The only people who should be wearing their summer clothes are retail staff to work.   Rememer POC - Pop of Colour (Thanks Cath and Alison) -  is for the Spring/Summer - not now.

Spring starts on the first of Sept, so unless we get a heat wave keep your new purchases until then.  I don't mean wearing heavy winter clothes - trans season stuff. Jeans, tees and jackets/vests with ballet flats etc...

The reverse applies leading into winter.   Wearing winter clothes in 25 degree heat is a really bad look - "Winter Wannabes" are the worst, and a big No No! 

What do you think?

Brands I have recently discovered:


This top is a brand that I have mentioned before Hunkydory Stokholm. http://www.hunkydory.se/web/intropage.aspx  I am loving this brand, and as my British friend Rhonomie ("sequins too" she says!), went crazy when she saw me at school drop off this morning, I had to show you.  Let me know if you see any stockists. I bought this one at Janine Edwards, Marina Mirage, Gold Coast.




Johnny Was, is a new brand I have discoved and love, although be careful it can get a bit too much boho, however they have some very nice pieces. It's stocked at St Barts, although I buy online from the US.  http://www.johnnywas.com/ 

Still hoping to hit the shops later on.  I have some accessories to show you soon - super cheap and very cool! 

Please remember to subscribe and follow me in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl

Talk Tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Summer Sneakies and Winter Wannabes

This page has moved to a new address.

Summer Sneakies and Winter Wannabes