Wednesday 22 August 2012

Good Clothes Open All Doors.

What do I wear?


There is a birthday lunch on tomorrow, and I don't know what to wear as it is hot one minute and freezing the next!  AND I want to go out afterwards and need to wear something that gets me from day to night.  So I know it's going to end up with my bedroom covered in clothes and me racing out the door not feeling properly dressed.   And my hairdresser is booked out! 

So I'll quote my friend Amanda: "Bad outfit, rubbish hair - alcohol is my only hope"!  When I read that on facebook, I laughed and laughed as I loved her honesty and lets admit it, most of us have been there.  

If you feel good, you usually have a great time.  Then there are the times that by coincidence you manage to get an outfit together.  Generally by the time you get there, take a seat, and realise you are having a wine with your girlfriends, you really don't care anyway! You can have all the clothes in the world in your cupboard - sometimes its hard to know what to wear.

We'll see what tomorrow brings...  Note to self: log off facebook after third glass of wine.


Continuing on from previous blog: "If the shoe fits"...

I found a new website called "Shoes of Prey":  http://www.shoesofprey.com/  



I haven't ordered anything yet, but it's great to know that shoes are available in whatever style we choose.

Talk Tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 23 August 2012 at 03:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

I reckon the hair is important....when you're having a great time then go to the loo and see yourself in the mirror it can take the spring out of your step if your hair looks crap. Everyone needs a fall back style (I straighten - so easy) you can do yourself if you can't get a blow dry. Or a fall back hairdresser!!!! Have fun!

 
At 23 August 2012 at 13:34 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I agree Josephine. GHD Straighteners - every one should have them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Good Clothes Open All Doors.

This page has moved to a new address.

Good Clothes Open All Doors.