Tuesday 14 August 2012

Arm Candy

I love Cuffs, Beads & Bangles...

They are an easy way of tying colours together to complete an outfit. In fact most accessories, can do that, so it's good to have lots of pieces to interchange. Over the past few months I have been trialling a few different suppliers and places to buy them.


The red cuff I bought on ebay for $3.75 with free postage - AND - Wait, there's more.... It comes in different colours!!!  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Punk-Rock-Multi-Layer-wrap-Wide-Leather-Belt-Wristband-Cuff-bangle-Bracelet-NEW-/230800970580?pt=AU_Men_Accessories&var=&hash=item7b6a122d6e  So don't hesitate to try a few different ebay sellers. It is pretty safe to purchase internationally using Paypal.

The other place I LOVE LOVE LOVE is Me Me Me. http://www.mememeaccessories.com/.  It's in the UK, and I have ordered alot from this site over the years and have never had any trouble.  You can pay via paypal and they also sell on ebay if you feel more comfortable buying that way.

They have handbags to die for! Most aren't cheap, but I love having good handbags that are different from everyone else



Antonio Ben Chimol make these leather wrist bands with magnetic clasps. They come in all different colours and are great to mix with other beads, and cuffs. I bought these from Me me me via ebay.


I'll be quick...No one will see me!

WRONG!  My Golden rule is NEVER leave the house without a shower and lip gloss! So this morning, I decided to do school drop off in my tracksuit. It's not that bad - grey Seed Femme track pants, FCUK track top and Minnetonka mocassins. When I got home I decided to park in the street and run inside it all went wrong! I ran into two of my husbands friends who just had a breakfast meeting. Cringe..Cringe...


With Spring approaching, now is the time to start getting your pedicure booked and a general maintenance overhaul. If the weather turns and you need to put sandals on, you'll get caught like me this morning.



Talk Tomorrow.....

5 Comments:

At 14 August 2012 at 19:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog today though my croc eye skin cuff would have liked a mention..... :)

 
At 14 August 2012 at 21:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm officially a style stalker - just bought leather cuff on ebay in red and brown! Would love to upgrade to Antonio Ben Chimol Leather bracelet, I'm thinking navy & gold.... Very nice. I love Jamin Puech handbags they have on MeMeMe..... Have bought a few in Paris (I lived there once upon a time!) and on ebay. Think I have to go and organise my accessories cupboard so I can make sure I wear them instead of dumping stuff on top of them!

 
At 14 August 2012 at 21:59 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Haha that's how I found Mememe - looking for Jamin Puech handbags! Girls I love the ebay cuffs etc... I have ordered a metallic bracelet (maybe like Antonia Ben?) so I am busting to see what it's like? I'm glad you are all shopping too!

 
At 14 August 2012 at 22:06 , Blogger Dress Me said...

P.S The brown and gold ones in the pics are also ebay cheapies.... I also got some black beads too!

 
At 20 August 2012 at 20:44 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Ah! The Lamb & Hide cuffs! Yes they are worthy of a mention. I love the coloured fish scale ones too! www.lambandhide.com.au

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Arm Candy

This page has moved to a new address.

Arm Candy