Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Lows and Highs


CR coated jegging. $99-


On the Warpath... Duck for cover!

The Country Road Coated Jeggings in natural are making me messy.  I have them on for two minutes and somehow anything I go near has been absorbed by the fabric like a magnet!  Over the week-end I started to think I had gone mad (yeah yeah I hear you).  I would wear them and have to get changed before I left the house.

Fortunately a quick shopping chat with Mrs Coffee herself - Sarah from Koncubine, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Koncubine-Espresso-Bar/215982471754166 and I realised I was not alone. Now Sarah is a fellow shopping tragic and wears clothes beautifully, so I knew (told you so) I wasn't mad!

SO! Trusty Facebook to the rescue...a query to CR and they sent me back to Myer and the very helpful Marta exchanged them for a new pair.  (I am however going to swap for something else as I am sure the same problem is going to arise). 

Then the High...

Off to Saba at David Jones Robina and had amazing service.  I bought the Saba metallic jeggings - see previous post "I'm blaming Christian Grey". I'm not convinced they are for me and my trophy (yep after having 4 children I have a trophy to prove it - my big bottom)! I need to try them on at home with different things before I decide.


And the part I'm too scared to tell... (wait I'll get a glass of wine)...


I bought the Seed Femme Full Bloom Floral Jeans.....BUT WAIT...it gets worse....the same jeans are available in kids sizes...And NO I did not buy a pair for Miss 6! (Happy Darling)?
http://www.seedheritage.com/pants-shorts/full-bloom-floral-jean/w1/i2179234_1001335/


Talk Tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 22 August 2012 at 04:19 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I should mention that the CR coated jeggings are the best fitting pant I have worn in a long time. It's a big shame about the fabric. Maybe a darker colour is ok?

 
At 23 August 2012 at 03:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

What are you going to wear with those floral jeans? I just can't get my head around it. Also must admit I do love a bit of mother-daughter dressing!

 
At 27 August 2012 at 16:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ms Dress Me was wearing said Floral Pants the other day and they look Fabulous !! Wondering if I can find some floral pants ??? I won't be copying my neighbour but I will take a leaf out of her book every now and again and try something new or different to what I have ... :)

 
At 27 August 2012 at 17:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Floral and pasley, still like the look, but not that practical, maybe pants are the answer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: The Lows and Highs

This page has moved to a new address.

The Lows and Highs