Wednesday 8 August 2012

Can't help Myself

 I can't help myself for 2 reasons...


The 1st is because I have barely shopped in three days and I have been working (the horror) making lampshades (more horror) so have decided to come home and drink wine - better than shopping - almost!!



  
   

I have collected lots of bits and pieces over the years and made a wall hanging that I change from time to time.... Maybe the love heart can go outside and the stars get a turn? Maybe the bilums get busy in Summer as a beach bag? (I treasure the bilums - they are almost too good to use?) Whatever thats Meredith, me and Natalie drinking wine in front of the wall hanging.


The 2nd is that I still managed a purchase via facebook.  I mentioned Sivad Designs yesterday so I bought some rusty wire stars from their facebook page today http://www.sivaddesigns.com.au/ .Helen from Sivad was very patient.   I am not sure what I'll do with them, but I'm excited about receiving them. Stay tuned I'll show you pictures as I work them out....

 So there you go...It's wine time, I'll leave you with another photo:



Here's "Sammy" (my shadow) who sits under my desk and my Seed Femme black glitter riding boots. I Love them - a bit of subtle bling. I got them from Harbour Town Outlet Shopping.  You can get them for under $50, maybe even under $40? at Harbourtown. They go well with black or grey/silver leggings.


Talk Tomorrow....





1 Comments:

At 12 August 2012 at 21:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

This bored housewife is Hanging out for your latest news! Have you checked out Paula Joye's blog Lifestyled.com.au yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Can't help Myself

This page has moved to a new address.

Can't help Myself