Wednesday 15 August 2012

Drinks Trolley Please.

I had a quick flick around the shops this afternoon and I am depressed!  I'm sorry, but the Neon thing is driving me to drink!  I am so sick of it already - It's EVERYWHERE!!

Maybe when it's hot and feels like Summer I'll change my mind, but at this stage I'll keep sipping on my wine hoping it goes away. In saying that some people do look good in it, I just don't think it's for me. 

I hardly bought anything at Country Road.  I tried heaps on and all I could see in the mirror was a lollipop! I'm not against colour - it's just a bit sickly.



 

I did however, find these pieces:


Seed Femme Slinky Gathered Dress.
http://www.seedheritage.com/new-arrivals/slinky-gather-dress/w1/i2179474_1001285/

An easy trans season dress - looks good with tights, boot and a coat, or with strappy heels and tanned legs as it get warmer.  Easy to add POC (pop of colour) with this too.




French Connection FCUK has great sequinned tees. I don't mind this owl one, and at $49.99 less 30% it's good buying.
http://www.frenchconnection.com.au/bestsellers/lady-owl-sequins-ss-tee/w2/i3853540_2405775/






These Nine West pumps go with everything at $149-
http://www.ninewest.com.au/pumps/w2/i1433822/


That's all. I going to track down that Drink Trolley! Cheers!       Talk Tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Drinks Trolley Please.

This page has moved to a new address.

Drinks Trolley Please.