Monday 20 August 2012

If the shoe fits...

Buy them all!



Bloch ballet flats..... One Word - Fantastic! I find most ballet flats uncomfortable and squash my toes. These ones are drawstring, so I buy a bigger size that fits my foot and the bow at the front pulls them in to fit...tada! I buy them from Blockout Outlet at Harbourtown for around $89, however they have stores around Australia. http://blockoutclothing.com.au/site/4/stores. The ones pictured don't look as soft as the ones I buy and they come in different colours from plain black to various metallic shades.



Espadrilles from Soludos come in different colours - even stripes and prints! Soludos are available online http://www.soludos.com/, or at David Jones stores. Espadrilles are great for this time of the year when it too hot for boots and cool for sandals.   Seed Femme also have Espadrilles.  They have for the last two years had metallic silver - a must for your wardrobe. Fingers crossed they re-release them.

Eve two tone snake criss-cross slide
$175- Also in Tan & Black.

Sambag is an another fave...

Eve two tone snake criss-cross are an easy slide without slopping around in Havianas.  Havis are very handy to get to and from the beach, and maybe to put the rubbish out. http://www.sambag.com.au/eve-tan-two-tone-snake-criss-cross




Talk Tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 20 August 2012 at 23:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I went to school with Sam from Sambag! Love her stuff. I don't get the havi thing that people think it is acceptable to wear them everywhere. I have one pair I take to swimming lessons with the kids and to and from beach, I read somewhere that if you aren't wearing a bikini up top you shouldn't be wearing havis down below. With jeans - so so wrong and don't get me started on the un-pedicured toenails with open toe shoes or sandals.I will slap on some colour in between pedis even if I am just going to get milk - really.

 
At 20 August 2012 at 23:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Must say that I do wear Birkenstocks a lot....but surely that's OK?? Got to be Gizeh, preferrably patent or metallic.

 
At 20 August 2012 at 23:35 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I nearly did Birkenstocks today! I have a metallic gold pair - very GC! Lol! They are so comfortable and go with so many things. So glad you agree with the Havi thing. Some girls will think I'm being pedantic, but that's ok, I just feel sloppy in havis and as you say - no bikini top.

 
At 21 August 2012 at 00:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

I always do a silver birk, haven't been brave enough for gold but am seriously thinking about patent white this summer - that's pretty GC I think!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: If the shoe fits...

This page has moved to a new address.

If the shoe fits...