Thursday 16 August 2012

Girl Interrupted.



I was having a great time shopping, until I got the phone call..."Quick Mum, we caught a Stingray and you have to see it before we put it back!"



Seed Femme
 colour border scarf $29.95
A quick trip to the post office late yesterday gave shopping an opportunity to redeem itself!  It gave me 10 mins in Seed, Marina Mirage.  Despite the fact their windows have mannequins dressed in fluro, don't be deterred.


Seed Femme
 Multi Stripe Scarf
$49.95

Seed Femme have scarves with perfect POC (pop of colour).  Teamed with browns, whites, pinks, silvers etc...It keeps you with the trends and not looking like a lolipop! http://www.seedheritage.com/hats-scarves-gloves/w1/i1001340/




 

That's when the phone rang and it was time to race home to rescue a baby stingray!


Which brings me to my other shopping purchases...Wine.


Have a great week-end.  Cheers!

8 Comments:

At 16 August 2012 at 14:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love reading your blog!! Informative and bloody hilarious!!

 
At 16 August 2012 at 14:09 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks Lucie! A stingray? I wonder if other Mums get dragged out of the shops to see a stingray?!

 
At 16 August 2012 at 14:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto ...:) xxx

 
At 16 August 2012 at 23:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Did you buy the Saba silver jeggings? I tried on and love them, I told you I love a metallic item..... just wondering what shoes to wear them with besides boring/favourite black ballets.
I too am loving your blog. Don't know if I can last until monday! Highlight of my housewife day!!

 
At 17 August 2012 at 14:56 , Blogger Lisa said...

I love this blog! Fantastic ideas and yes! I get a good laugh every read. These scarves might be useful to strangle kids when they ring at inappropriate times!

 
At 21 August 2012 at 04:57 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Hi Josephine, Yes I did buy the Saba silver leggings. I haven't worn them yet, however I have seen them with cobalt blue sandals and cobalt blue top and I like it. I'll let you know what I decide on....

 
At 21 August 2012 at 21:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Cobolt sounds good. Also let me know if you don't mind, how much they give. The lady told me to go for a smaller size but I was feeling a bit squeezed in them, don't however want them falling off by lunchtime. Thanks so much!

 
At 22 August 2012 at 03:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

My fave blog from you so far. Kids and wine..... nothing better :) Keep up the blogs, loving the fix and the links to instantly buy!!!! X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Girl Interrupted.

This page has moved to a new address.

Girl Interrupted.