Sunday 12 August 2012

I'm blaming Christian Grey!

Hello! I'm Back... 


After not having read a book for about 10-15 years I started reading "Fifty Shades of Grey", and could not put it down!  Yes Yes....I know what you're all thinking, BUT,  I just wanted to know what happened in the end. True Story! 

OK! Saba Silver jeggings - yes!  http://www.saba.com.au/silver-jegging/w1/i7697718/  I am yet to try them on, but at $149 teamed with white, silver or grey, they are a must.   I wanted the Saba black python print jeans this winter and couldn't get my size. I ended up finding a copy at Target for less than 1/2 the price, however there is nothing on their website that is even close to these.

Make sure you shop around.  Most of us have smart phones that we can search the internet whilst in a changeroom or photograph items when we see them - Don't mention the boots I didn't photograph when I was in Japan last December! (sorry to my regulars - I could help myself - JAPAN!)

I'm hoping to hit the shops tomorrow so stay tuned, I may even blog on the go as I see things....  Apparently this summer is all about POC - Pop of Colour! I really need to get my head around it!

On a more serious note, I really appreciate your feedback and encouragment so far - esp from regular followers (Josephine).  I'm sorry I was led astray by Mr Grey - it won't happen again.  Dress Me is now on facebook if are a facebooker! https://www.facebook.com/#!/dressme.gc

Talk Tomorrow.....

3 Comments:

At 12 August 2012 at 22:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! I am a blog stalker I think!! I was at a girls night out on Fri and they were all going bananas over those books....mmmmm..... I saw silver jeans/jeggings at Seed at Gold at Bardot but had my shopping handbrake (husband) with me so will have to pop back this week. I do love a bit of metallic, not to mention animal print - I reckon I would fit in on the GC!!

 
At 13 August 2012 at 17:38 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Oh Josephine, You'd definately fit in on the GC! I'm glad your enjoying the blog - Thank-you. The books are pretty bad, however they are hilarious to talk about with girlfriends!

 
At 15 August 2012 at 15:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just finished number one ... You should do the 50 Shades of Wallers Wardrobe ..

Go the POC !!!!

Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: I'm blaming Christian Grey!

This page has moved to a new address.

I'm blaming Christian Grey!