Wednesday 29 August 2012

Shopping is a Challenge.

That's right - Game on!


Shopping is for me a game some times - it becomes a challenge just to own that particular item.  It's a "got to have that" attitude, when in reality I don't need it, and will probably never wear it.

Have you seen my wedges?  (Shoes kind - yes I know what you're thinking)!  I refuse to buy any wedges this season, because I have a cupboard full of them, some I have never worn.  You see I love wedges and heels, however unless I wear them to school pick up, there are about a hand full of places to wear them.  I buy them because I like them.

So this summer I am turning the challenge around and I am going to think about what I need before I buy it.  It's going to be tough because I already have that shopping devil in my head saying "what if it's sold out when you need to buy it?"  Maybe I can run next door to Sarah my life saving neighbour?

Bardot Tie Dye Crop Jean $139.95.
Looks better with navy blue.

Agenda snake print stretch
 jean. $129 at DJ's.
Bardot Bling jegging $139.95
http://www.bardot.com.au/Home.aspx

 

Stuff that may interest you....

- Myer have 20% off full priced Country Road if you are a Myer One card holder.
- The Saba Metallic jeans are a comfy jean and easy to wear.
- I am not buying anything unless I need it.
- The Seed Floral jeans are annoying to wear - I think the cut on the legs is awkward.
- I've been to Japan!
- Seed has free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

Special thanks to Dress Me followers - esp Teresa for this comment:

"By the way, you are ahead of the fashion pack. Grazia has featured the Seed sandals (fluro & leopard skin combo) as the Editor's pick this week. We saw them here first at dressmegc! Keep up the trend spotting."

Don'f forget to subscribe or find Dress Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/dressme.gc



Talk Tomorrow.....






1 Comments:

At 30 August 2012 at 22:42 , Blogger Lisa said...

I like the Bardot jeggings! They could be arriving in the mail soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Shopping is a Challenge.

This page has moved to a new address.

Shopping is a Challenge.