Sunday 26 August 2012

F#%*!

Is what I said...


There I was all dressed in my new Lisa Brown sequinned dress (previous blog : "The Sequin Dress"), hair straightened, make up on, grabbed new Nine West shoes  (previous blog: "Drinks Trolley Please"), out of the box and thats when the swearing started - they were the wrong size!! Yes F#%*! 

Why does that happen to me - why do the sales staff give me the wrong size shoes?  So mad scramble to my wonderful neighbour and life saver and ta da.... off to the ball I went.   It was a fundraising function for research into Motor Neurone Disease.  The whole shoe drama pales into nothing once you arrive and mix with patients and families of this hideous disease. http://www.mndandme.com.au/mnd-and-me-supporting-research-2011/

Coloured Pants...can't be avoided...

Try these from Cotton on: Ally Side Zip Skinny Jean.
http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/women/jeans/   At $49.95 a pair, you can get the pastel pink ones too.

Thank-You to the regulars for your support. Dont forget you can find Dress Me on Facebook or you can be a subscriber or follower.


Talk Tomorrow.


P.S Lunch on Friday was fantastic... 


7 Comments:

At 27 August 2012 at 00:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that I could help you out. That Lisa Brown dress was/is just stunning !!! ... I say as I sit here in apricot coloured jeans from Gap care of my 'loves to shop' boyfriend :)

 
At 27 August 2012 at 16:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

By the way Caz, you are ahead of the fashion pack. Grazia has featured the Seed sandals (fluro & leopard skin combo) as the Editor's pick this week. We saw them here first at dressmegc! Keep up the trend spotting.

 
At 27 August 2012 at 16:42 , Blogger Lisa said...

I am just loving this blog! The mailman can't work out what is going on! Parcels every week from online shopping! It is great for me as I live 2 hours from a shop! Thank you!

 
At 27 August 2012 at 17:10 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Your boyfriend is a great shopper. It was so good that he bought you shoes that matched my dress - lol! Thank-you.

 
At 27 August 2012 at 17:11 , Blogger Dress Me said...

That has made my day. Thank-you. :)

 
At 27 August 2012 at 17:14 , Blogger Dress Me said...

That's great Lisa. This blog even keeps the postie busy! Keep reading - there are lots of "new finds" coming.

 
At 28 August 2012 at 05:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Funny story a friend's husband told me about discovering his wife's online shopping since he started doing some work from home...and the postie 'had a chat' each time he delivered. He felt a certain brotherhood with this particular husband as they shared the same name of John.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: F#%*!

This page has moved to a new address.

F#%*!