Monday 27 August 2012

It's a Miracle!

Lisa Brown

Is in the shops and there is no fluro to be seen!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 


Lisa Brown is one of my favourite designers.  Her gear is fantastic, however you need to be careful buying her clothes as there is nothing worse than spending $400 plus on a dress and seeing yourself everywhere.  I prefer Lisa's "casual range" (my term).  I'd rather spend the money on top and shorts/pants and wearing them to death, and getting my dollars worth.  Plus it's so easy to wear with sandals and accessories that are already in your cupboard. 



Her models are very slim, so most of the time the combinations on the pics don't work for me, so don't be afraid to mix it up to suit yourself.  Be careful of wearing silk in summer as it marks easily. These pics are only a small snipet of her spring/summer collection, so take the time to see the rest. http://lisa-brown.com.au/SS1213.html


I buy Lisa Brown from Toscana, Chevron Island.  Judith and the girls are really helpful and can take orders over the phone. https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.waller#!/ToscanaOnline.

And while you are on your computer, please subscribe to Dress Me or find Dress Me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl.

Talk Tomorrow.






4 Comments:

At 27 August 2012 at 18:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

I checked out the Lisa Brown website last night and love so many of her pieces.

My cuffs that you featured in "Arm Candy" arrived yesterday and I LOVE them, especially love the price tag. X

 
At 27 August 2012 at 18:37 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks for your feedback Anna. How cool and CHEAP are the cuffs? The Lisa Brown is very nice. I am pretty excited about it - AND I love it that she's not a fashion slave and hasn't done fluro.

 
At 27 August 2012 at 19:31 , Blogger Lisa said...

Hmm....waiting for my arm candy to arrive and LOVE the Lisa Brown clothes.

 
At 16 September 2012 at 02:08 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Loving the arm candy. I also think there is more Lisa Brown coming to Toscana in the next few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: It's a Miracle!

This page has moved to a new address.

It's a Miracle!