Tuesday 31 July 2012

Stuff I'm loving right now.

Less talk - more show....

Seed Femme Metallic
Stripe Jacket $199-



www.seedheritage.com.au








Country Road Dolman Sleeve Cardigan. Looks a bit Nana in pictures, but it's a pretty handy Spring/Summer essential. Available in melon, lemon and pale grey. $99-

www.countryroad.com.au



Rib trim lurex fleck tee - $39.96 from Seed Femme. I wear this with chocolate leggings and a basic cami underneath. 



 Team it with the Jagger long line cardi also from Seed Femme (left on sale at $99-) with ankle boots or ballet flats.



Seed Femme Silky Linen Tee is a good long sleeve alternative also on sale at $47.96. 






 Talk tomorrow...

4 Comments:

At 1 August 2012 at 20:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

Please tell me more about the chocolate leggings! They may be the answer to my BROWN ANKLE BOOT dilemma!

 
At 2 August 2012 at 17:05 , Blogger Dress Me said...

They are a brown legging with an elastic waist. The brand is Louche. I bought them from Toscana (Gold Coast) last winter and they are fantastic. I have them on "search" on ebay to see if I can another pair. Maybe google the brand to see if you can get a pair?

 
At 6 August 2012 at 16:13 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Try Bardot. They have some great leather and suede pants in the neutral brown colours.

 
At 7 August 2012 at 00:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Will have a look. I just got a pair of Lucette ruched leggings in olive from The Iconic- looked brown online!! Not sure exactly what I was thinking. They are a little bit Olivia Newton-John so might end up on ebay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Stuff I'm loving right now.

This page has moved to a new address.

Stuff I'm loving right now.