Sunday 29 July 2012

Monday

The party was fantastic and yes I did miss Jim.  I decided to drink red wine instead of champagne with the theory that it would "slow me down".  Dont try it folks, it doesn't work - in fact it did the opposite as I (cringeing badly as I type) not only sung, I also danced! Oh the horror of the flashbacks!!! 

I was happy with my outfit and can give it another airing this week-end as it's my sisiters 40th birthday dinner. The Lisa Brown Georgie Origami pants are very comfortable.  They are on ebay at the moment starting at around $80.  Not bad as the RRP is $372 in stores. www.ebay.com.au


I am a big fan of ebay and have bought and sold on ebay for nearly ten years.  I have some lovely regular customers, who most of the time get some pretty good clothes without spending alot of money.  

Speaking of bargains....Witchery has a great offers. At the moment Witchery card holders get $200 off when they spent $500. www.witchery.com.au   Its pretty good as you can basically get most summer essentials for $300. I bought the gypsy blouse in white $99 (it also comes in green) and wore it on the week-end. Its good with a basic scoop cami under it, coming into Spring/Summer. The best thing about it is I washed it and hung it on a coathanger and it didn't need ironing.

Which leads me to looking after your clothes:  Always hang your clothes on timber coat hangers. Just get a few each week with the groceries, and before long you'll have enough. I'm very fussy with washing and make sure every load has napisan and softly, and the whites go seperately and the blacks in Radiant black wash. There is no point spending money on clothes and not looking after them.

Talk tomorrow...

 

2 Comments:

At 1 August 2012 at 20:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

I tried the red wine trick at a wedding on Sunday night....it only worked because I left at 10.30!! I'm a big fan of ebay too, I just wish I sold more than I bought!

 
At 2 August 2012 at 17:13 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I hear you Josephine - the good side is at least we can sell something to justify our shopping!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Monday

This page has moved to a new address.

Monday