Thursday 26 July 2012

Outlet Shopping.

Tomorrow night we have been invited to a party! A pretty flash party with tepinyaki chefs, Karaoke and of course my favourite - lots of Champagne (can I write free - be honest, everyone thinks it?)! 

These hosts are the party gurus and they had a party the same time last year, however they themed it "Aussie Bogan".  Amazing to think we have been invited back for the second year in a row, and I am pretty sure that is because Jim had such a good time it made the rest of us look well behaved. Gotta love friends like Jim!

So last year I went to Harbour Town Outlet shopping and bought a flannelette shirt, a foul pair of black knee high ugg boots etc...and off we went!  Great night had by all - except the bit about us girls thinking it VERY funny to text our trainer a photo of us drinking champagne and giving him the finger (I know, but it all seemed so funny at the time), and him completely annihilating us with a fitness evaluation when we turned up on Monday!

Now this year is different.  No the Olympics aren't starting, the family doesn't need feeding, the washing can wait....I am working on my outfit for Saturday night! I've got Lisa Brown pants, Lisa Brown top (both from Toscana), Witchery clutch, Peter Lang earrings, and NO SHOES!  So back to Harbour Town this morning and Bingo - Mimco has saved the day! Except for the bit about the price.  Am I the only person who goes outlet shopping and buys the most expensive pair of shoes there?

Anyway I don't really care, because I felt so much better leaving Harbour Town with a pair of Mimco heels than I did with those feryl ugg boots I bought last year!  P.s I'll post some photos on Monday and let you know how the party goes - Jims away working so I'm nervous!
http://www.harbourtowngoldcoast.com.au/

3 Comments:

At 26 July 2012 at 23:45 , Blogger Viv said...

Probably a good thing I do not live at the GC otherwise I am sure Wine and Japenase could have me a wonderful Friday night!!! Oh and love to see a photo of the heels!!

 
At 27 July 2012 at 00:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is so funny!! Poor Jimmy lucky he is away!! However, we really need him in times like these to to remain virtuous!! Will see how we go.... Until Monday X

 
At 29 July 2012 at 18:21 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks so much for your comments. Have posted the post mortem in today's blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Outlet Shopping.

This page has moved to a new address.

Outlet Shopping.