Tuesday 4 December 2012

Something New Every Day

That's the Best Part of Shopping.
Mimco Baroque Heel
in vibrant jade $249-

There is always something new in the shops. Mimco has some black heels that I really want, however they are $249, and there is no deal or discount. There are so many deals, discounts and offers that if you pay full price, you feel like you've been "ripped off". 

Dress Me GC used to be a big Mimco fan, but got tired of buying earrings for $129 that broke the first time I wore them. I'm liking their shoes and clutches again. I saw these shoes at Marina Mirage. They are the Electric Baroque Heel and come in black and vibrant Jade. Maddie served me at Mimco, Marina Mirage.  Thanks for your help Maddie - your customer service skills are a standout. http://www.mimco.com.au/electric-baroque-heel-1

Underwear of Sweden
Swimmable Padded
Sports Bra $64.95
Underwear of Sweden
Swimmable Sports
Brief $19.95
Underwear of Sweden has some new swimmable underwear. You can wear them to the gym etc.. and go swiming withour getting changed. I like. Alot.  I train from 9am to 10am in the park in the boiling hot sun, so by the time I get out of my exercise clothes and get my swimmers on, it's just as easy to have a shower and get dressed, so to be able to train and have swimmers on is my cup of tea. http://underwearofsweden.com.au/home/index.php?route=product/category&path=68


Toscana Sequin Dress and
Sequin Top with Lisa Brown Silk Skirt.
Toscana has heaps of new pieces in.  I'm loving the sequin dress and top.

Ebay is bargain city for winter clothes. Yes it's the last thing we can think about when it's hot, but I'll say it again - Bargain City!  I just helped a Dress Me GC follower buy a brand new pair of Sambag leather pants for $250 (normally $500)  I bought myself a Sambag Grey Trench Coat (brand new with tags) for $20, plus $10 postage.

With Jay Pask
at the ASD 4  Kids
function.

The font on this blog has beaten me  :(  After fighting with my new website all day, I don't have the enery to fix it.  The good news is the IT dept is going back to square one and for fear of sounding like a broken down record, yes they are fixing it.  Mr Giesen is loving the website disaster - sales are going through the roof.

I'll leave you with a photo of Jay Pask and Dress Me GC at the ASD 4 Kids Function at Audi.  Jay is a fashion designer and is the Fashion Police for the Gold Coast Bulletin.  See previous blog: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/i-just-want-to-cry.html



Dress Me GC is on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC
Toscana is on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ToscanaOnline?fref=ts

Don't forget to order your Birkenstocks - see the previous blogs for info.

Talk Tomorrow.



 

 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Something New Every Day

This page has moved to a new address.

Something New Every Day