Sunday 18 November 2012

Congratulations

The Underwear of Sweden Competition Winner

Is: Kerri Alderson.  Congratulations Kerri. Contact Dress Me CG HQ via email: dressmegc@gmail.com to claim your new swimmers to the value of $100 from Underwear of Sweden.

No doubt you will enjoy your Swimmable Underwear. Here's the link to help your choose your new swimmers. http://underwearofsweden.com.au/home/

The draw took place this morning at Dress Me GC Headquarters.  Thank-you to the followers. There are more competitions coming soon so you never know...you may be our next winner!


The Birthday Party at Byron Bay was out of this world.  It was so much fun.  I haven't been to a party like that in years. We all had a great time - there were people dancing on kegs!  And no I didn't drink enough water, but I was never going to was I? There is a photo though that proves I did try. 

Nice to see Lisa Brown
fashion at the Brewery.

Wore my CR coated jeggings and the louche top from Toscana. Can you tell I'm loving that outfit?  There was a smattering of fluro, and loads of jokes from the boys about girls wearing "high viz vests".  I put my $2 poncho on when it rained an everyone was horrified! I can't see the issue? What do you think? Is the $2 poncho a no go? It was clear plastic.



Zimmerman Wayfarer
Lattice Sun Dress
$550-
Spotted this Zimmerman Dress in Brisbane last week. Wayfarer Lattice Sun Dress.  It is so pretty.  It's available in black and white as well.  http://www.zimmermannwear.com/collections/swim-and-resort/clothing/dresses-coverups

There is heaps happening this week so stay tuned and congratulations to Kerri. Thanks for following Dress Me GC.

Dress Me GC is on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/DressMeGC

Talk Tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Congratulations

This page has moved to a new address.

Congratulations