Thursday 15 November 2012

Love Affair

With Saba

Have you been to a SABA Store lately? Do yourself a favour and have a look - or jump online. Their clothes are really good, their accessories are fab, and the pricing is pretty good.

Saba Vanessa Top
SABA's range of clothes gets better and better as the new stock hits the shelves and the fabrics are nice and the quality is good.  It's not overly popular, so you won't see yourself everywhere.  Except for the metallic jeggings - nearly everyone who reads the blog, bought them!  See previous blog: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/im-blaming-christian-grey.html

The Vanessa Top is $149 and has a 'V' on the back with a leather clip. Love it.  It comes in Blood Orange, black and pale lemon.

Inez Collier
$59-
The Penelope Sequin Tank is $169. The sequins are on an angle giving the top a nice edge. There is a similar one in a 'latte' colour. Both very nice. Well worth a viewing I say!

Accessories at SABA are very cool.  They are reasonably priced. Saba accessories remind me of when Mimco used to have great accessories before they outpriced themselves with expensive junk. 

Colette Cuff
$49-
Saba Elle Jegging $169-
Black Pants: Saba has a great pair of plain jegging style, but not cheap fabric. They look good on and give your legs, bottom, etc... good shape.  There is also a cropped version.

For a limited time SABA has FREE domestic shipping and in store today was an offer of 25% off if you bought two items. I don't think the offer was limited to today only.

Dress Me GC could have bought big, but I had to meet The Love of My Life after my shopping and I had nowhere to hide the bags!



MOC - Max of colour!
For my dear friend
 from school.
Love your pink dress and hair!
You make me smile everytime I see you!

 Competition:

The Swimmable Underwear from Underwear of Sweden will be drawn on Monday and you have a one in twenty chance of winning a $100 pair of Swimmers! All you have to do is become a follower of Dress Me GC via Google.  Good Luck - and please become a follower! http://underwearofsweden.com.au/home/


One more sleep until the Brewery Bash at Byron Bay! I am VERY excited.  Yes I will drink water - ok I'll try!

Dress Me GC: is on facebook
Dress Me GC: is on Twitter

Happy Week-end. Have loads of Fun - and Dress Well!

Talk Monday.


5 Comments:

At 17 November 2012 at 21:51 , Blogger Sophie A-C said...

Yes Saba Silver Jeggings are fabulous....
Parcel from Target bearing Roberto Cavalli arrived sadly the black tux pants have to go back HUGE...and they said it ran small!! Bathers are fab @ $59.- and matching Kaftan!! Hopefully won't have the poddies perving on me by the pool!!!!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 23:42 , Blogger Dress Me said...

What a shame about the tux pants. Glad the bikinis and Kaftan worked. If only the poddies could talk! lol

 
At 18 November 2012 at 22:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

I too am loving my Saba Silver Jeggings. Lots of comments on them. All those Saba tops & accessories look great. I'll have to try them on. My Roberto Cavalli Tuxedo shorts had to go back because they were too short and too small so not sure what's happening with the sizing there? To think I was going to wear them to the Polo!! Who was I kidding? That would have been a big embarrassing fashion faux pas!!

 
At 18 November 2012 at 22:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

PS thanks for the relish - it's delicious!

 
At 19 November 2012 at 17:24 , Blogger Dress Me said...

That's pretty funny about the Cavalli shorts. Glad you like the relish. Thanks for your comments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Love Affair

This page has moved to a new address.

Love Affair