Wednesday 21 November 2012

Peplum

SABA Grace
Spliced Dress
$299-

Are you over it?

SABA Island
Print Dress
$299-
I am. It's like the fluro - It's everywhere!
 
Unless of course it's worn properly.  SABA's grace spliced dress, and Island Print Dresses are beautiful and are how Peplum should be worn.
 
My general rule is to avoid most of the current 'trends' and 'fads' as I always feel like a fashion 'try hard'.  Seed Femme had peplum tops that were just wrong, and that's saying something, because I love Seed Femme.
 
Except of course if you do it properly with these SABA dresses:  If you are interested in purchasing the 25% off at SABA ends today.
 
Click Frenzy seems to be the Buzz word at the moment for online sales.  Has anybody used it? There seems to be alot of negativity surrounding it as there was an overwhelming response to the BIG sale, and it crashed. What's everyone thinking? 
 
Witchery Spliced
Scuba Dress $149-

Witchery and Madison Magazine

have collaborated and "crafted an exclusive summer capsule collection" and and I'm liking it.  The Spliced Scuba Dress is HOT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I haven't seen it on, but I'm thinking it's not for people like me who have had four kids and have a bottom to prove it!  At $149- It's not a bad price either.  I will have a look at it though!
 
The scarf print pant looks good too. They are $129-95 and look comfy, although some times these style pants can make your legs look larger than they really are.  I love the print and would wear them with sandals/slides and a singlet top. The whole collection is good. It's worth looking at.
 
 
The ASD 4 Kids function at the Audi centre this Friday night, has no mention on the invite of what sort of function it is and what the dress code is?  

I'll go and see my good friend Sheryl today and ask her - she will know.  Sheryl will be working at Toscana today so it will be an added bonus to see her! lol!

If anyone wants to go, I'm sure it's not too late to RSVP.


Christmas Trees for Sale.
Large: $220
Small: $150
dressemgc@gmail.com
 





Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC



Talk Tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 

1 Comments:

At 22 November 2012 at 15:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

I wasn't going to consider the peplum, but that Saba Grace dress looks amazing. I love the back. May just have to try it on but not sure where to wear it?? Do you think it would be ok for a Lounge Suit Wedding? I'm thinking it's a bit too corporate/race wear? The Witchery Scuba dress looks great - saw a few of that style at the Polo! Not sure about the scarf print pants - I always think you need to be a stick figure to look good in baggy pants but if you are a stick figure why would you wear baggy pants??!! I would be wearing short shorts if that was the case!! Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Peplum

This page has moved to a new address.

Peplum