Thursday 22 November 2012

Dreaming

Maybe One Day..

Rochas Sleeveless
Top $646.30
The email came through from FarFetch offering FREE global shipping (22-26th November) for all orders.  Immediately I started browsing through the website.  I have mentioned FarFetch before and they stock the nicest clothes, however as far as Retail Therapy goes, it is basically window shopping only.  Most items are up there in price, and I can see why - their stuff is very cool.  Hence the heading "Dreaming".  One Day...

CR Georgia Sandal
$59.95-
FarFetch was mentioned in a previous blog:  "Swimmable Underwear" http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/swimable-underwear.html when I mentioned the Todds Brogue Boots. Yes I still want them!  Everything I like on FarFetch is basically well over the $500 mark. Far Fetch: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/rochas-sleeveless-top-item-10264719.aspx

Back to Realistic Shopping for Dress ME GC and what a better place to start than the Country Road Spend and Save.  I have $800 to spend in the next 6 weeks to keep my VIP status.  I'm not so sure that will be happening, unless of course I can convince my three boys that Santa won't be delivering Surf Boards, he'll be gifting clothes instead! As if!

I bought a couple of pairs of the Georgia sandal in the last Spend & Save and they are comfortable and a good buy. Yes they are everywhere, but so are havianas.

Decisions.
Which dress for
Corporate Lunch?
CR lace or Lisa Brown?
The Corporate Christmas Lunch is on today and as usual I am in a flap. Between writing this blog, getting 4 kids to school, cutting out lampshades, delivering lampshades and working out what to wear sometimes I wonder why I agree to go - Until I get there and have a great time!

Ph: 55 711361
As I have mentioned before, Ironing Plus at Chirn Park is my saviour.  They are owned by Neweys Dry Cleaners, who I have been using for over 15 years. It's so good to have all my clothes ready to go in the cupboard. http://www.ironingplus.com.au/index.html

The ASD 4 Kids Fundraiser is on tonight and my friend Sheryl tells me it's a cocktail party and she will also be there - fantastic!  I'll work out what to wear after lunch.  Maybe the sequin jacket I bought from Toscana?  See previous Blog: 10,000 Plus! http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/10000-plus.html.

Toscana has a Timber Christmas Tree on Display in store. Pop in a have a look.  Toscana: Thomas Drive, Chevron Island. Ph: 5538 3330

Dress Me GC is on facebook and Twitter.  Pop online and say Hi!  I enjoy your company.

The new website is still a work in progress - I'm hoping to start blogging from there on Monday.

Have a Great Week-end and Have Fun!

Talk Monday.

Talk Tomday

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Dreaming

This page has moved to a new address.

Dreaming