Friday 30 November 2012

Shopping for the Holiday

No You don't need it!


Seafolly Byron Kaftan
$59.95
 
Ok, Maybe you need some of it.  My friend Natalie is going to Fiji over Christmas, and for the past three months while we shop she says: "Oh that will be good for Fiji". 

And she is not alone, Dress Me GC is heading poolside with her sisters, brothers in-law and 11 kids, for a bit. Only a bit - because on the first day we have Happy Hour that starts in the evening, the second day it starts at lunch time and if we stayed at third we would be having champagne breakfasts!

And yes I need kaftans, bikinis, towels, hats, champagne, rash shirts, more champagne, sunglasses....and the list goes on.  "Oh I could wear that at Peppers" is my catch cry!  Any excuse. Natalie and I get along well. http://www.sunburnswimwear.com.au/clothing/dresses.html?p=7

Birkenstocks: I am hoping to do a deal if we get enough buyers. $55 each pair. One word: Bargain!  There has been a good response so far - Thank-you. Don't delay. I will order them next week.

 
Oskars, Burleigh Heads.
Dress Me GC hit the shops today delivering lampshades. James Street in Burleigh Heads is well worth the visit.  Head to Oskars for lunch on the beach and then wander around the James Street shops. James Street has everything: awesome swimwear shops, Coast: very nice homewear shop, (the feral) Happy High Herbs shop, eco friendly shops with all the latest mod cons, banks, restaurants, butcher, fruit shop etc.... It's worth the visit.  Oskars is one of the best restaurants on the GC and is well worth the visit.  http://www.oskars.com.au/about.html
 
CR Tie Print
Bikini. $49.95
And I want these for my holiday:
 
But, I assume there will be ten of me in the same bikini.  The joys of shopping at Country Road. 
 
And The Love of My Life will probably say: "Isn't it funny, there are 9 women here in a bikini they "have had for years"!
 
And I will sip my champagne and pretend I can't hear him!
Cheers.
 
 
Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC
 
Talk Monday.
 
 
 
 

 

2 Comments:

At 30 November 2012 at 02:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! re CR bikini and love Burleigh! Thx for reminding me X Cheers

 
At 1 December 2012 at 16:49 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I went to Pacific Fair and the CR store there doesn't stock swimwear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Shopping for the Holiday

This page has moved to a new address.

Shopping for the Holiday