Tuesday 20 November 2012

High 5 for Top 5.

15,000 views and counting...

Thank-you for reading Dress Me GC.  
I thought I'd list the top five blogs.  It's fascinating what you like, what you don't, and how much you all love to shop!
No wonder we get along so well!
Dressed for a
day at the Polo.
Dress Me GC has some loyal followers all over Australia, and the world for that matter - hello Japan and NZ.  There are also heaps of page views from the U.S and Russia.
Here's a loyal Sydney follower at the Polo on the week-end. I'm loving this outfit for the Polo.  Sportscraft signature classic linen blazer in ivory.  Country Road Silk Snake Print Pants, Black Betty Basics Veronica tank,  and teamed with the Country Road Nikki Snake Wedge, Aviator Sunglasses and glass of champagne.  Great outfit - perfect for the Polo.   We hope you had a fun day.
The new web site is slowly taking shape, although I'm not very good at working it! The IT dept is very patient with me and my questions!  It's actually bloody hard and very different to this page, but I am learning.  Thanks for your patience.
Don't forget that Underwear of Sweden is offering a 20% discount on orders AND free shipping! Don't delay - get your orders in - you won't be disappointed.  See previous blog: "Plastic Shoes" http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/plastic-shoes.html to get the details on how to order.
Coles Mix is offering $15 discount on orders over $50 with free shipping for tonight (tue) only.  They have some nice cardigans in stock at the moment - plain ones in great season colours, and priced really well.
FRIDAY is shaping to be a very big day/night.  The Corporate Christmas Lunch is on at Bazaar at QT in Surfers, then there is the ASD 4 Kids cocktail party at the Audi Centre that night.  Unfortunately I am going to have to ditch the pushie (remember "Withdrawl Symptoms": http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/withdrawl-symptoms.htm ), and drive my car to lunch so I can go to the ASD 4 Kids function and speak coherently. 
Not sure what to wear to either function and my Lifesaver and BFF Neighbour is already texting me about what we are wearing! lol!  I don't envy her - she's got some school Christmas Carol Concert before the Cocktail Party. She will definitely need a cocktail or two after that!
Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC
Talk Tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 20 November 2012 at 18:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I had a fantastic day at the polo! So pleased you approve of my outfit!! When you say "speak" at the ASD 4 Kids Cocktail party do you mean speaking officially or just speaking??!!

 
At 20 November 2012 at 20:33 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Just speaking/chatting in general. Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: High 5 for Top 5.

This page has moved to a new address.

High 5 for Top 5.