Monday 3 December 2012

Chaotic Fun.

Happy Days

 
CR Leaf Print Skirt
$79.95
I love this time of the year when its chaotic and great fun!  There is a never ending stream of parties and do's (functions), kids break-up Carol Concerts etc...  It's exhausting, but worth it.  We had a fantastic BBQ on Saturday night and a very, very long lunch on Sunday. Both of them with fairy new friends. The Berocca has been used and abused.
 
Country Road got a workout on the week-end and in a momentary act of madness The Love of My Life scored some new clothes, which meant there was less for me.  I hit the streets of Labrador on Sunday Morning with the running girls from Step into Life, and we were discussing our Spend & Save purchases and how it is exhausting and not for the faint hearted. Sounds a bit dramatic doesn't it? True though.  We all decided that if they made it 30% off all purchases over $150 we would buy more.  I wanted more shorts and that bikini I mentioned in the last post, but The Love of My Life's polo shirts took that space. AND CR at Pacific Fair doesn't sell swimwear. Go figure.
 
Despite that, Dress Me GC loves to shop and purchase - Happy Days.  Oh and the big news, I bought a skirt: http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/woman/clothing/skirts/60150813/Leaf-Print-Skirt.html  Not sure I can remember the last time I bought a skirt, but I did and it seems good so far. My Trophy (big bottom from having 4 kids), could look better in it, but that's never going to happen.
 
Birkenstocks are Popular.  Thanks for your messages, emails etc...  The cost is $56. There are heaps of colours to choose from.  I will do a blog on Tuesday morning with colours to choose from and how to pay etc.. The aim is to order on Wednesday and delivery should take about a week.
 
Talk Tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 4 December 2012 at 03:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm the same with skirts. Haven't bought one for ages except a Sass & Bide denim on ebay the other day. It was the same design As one I had already and loved but different size! It wasn't a huge bargain, but I sold my original one for nearly the same price !

 
At 5 December 2012 at 12:25 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Always good to get your maney back on a second hand sale. There are alot of the pencil style skirts around this summer. They are quite practical.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Chaotic Fun.

This page has moved to a new address.

Chaotic Fun.