Wednesday 5 December 2012

Discovering New Labels

Always Exciting...


Chamelon Strapless
Dress $269-
ON SALE $134.50
Rain Dance Dress $189
ON SALE $94.75
The other day on Facebook I stumbled across Marvin Clothing.  They are Sydney based.   I love their dresses, and tops and then I saw their prices - they are on sale - and I loved them even more.  Has anyone got this label in their cupboard?  I'd be interested to hear more about it.

Some of their dresses are half price which has got the heart racing!  Even their tops are half price. Where do I start? I'm busting to order online!

I noticed their stock is in Petrol at Paddington, Brisbane. Petrol is one of my favourite shops. I have bought some great things there. Unfortunately (or fortunately for The Love of My Life), I don't get there as often as I'd like too.  Petrol is on sale at the moment too, and it comes up on your credit card as "Petrol", so there is a possibility he may just think it is! Love it! http://www.petrol.net.au/. Here is the link for Marvin: http://www.marvinclothing.com/

Basket Weaving is on today at the Sheoak Shack at Fingal.  I'm packing my swimmers and hoping to get a swim at the beach while I am there. Maybe even a glass of wine with Heidi, my Fingal Bestie.  Fingal is the coolest little village and the Sheoak Shack is very groovy, so it will be nice to send the kids to school, leave the lampshades behind and do something different.  I'll take some photos.


Marvin Palm Leaf  Cami.
 On sale at $77.50
Marvin Sunrise Tank.
On Sale at $84.50
Because I'm so excited about Marvin, I'll show you some more photos of their tops. 

Happy Shopping Girls.











Birkenstocks will be ordered tomorrow. Thanks for your orders so far. It is not too late to order. The cost is $56 per pair and if you live outside of the GC the postage is $7. Email me at dressmegc@gmail.com if you want to order.

Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC

Talk Tomorrow.





 

2 Comments:

At 6 December 2012 at 19:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

You have inspired me! I thought I was being adventurous with Saba!! BTW did you get a $50 "voucher" from them? I used it on the Palm Print Pants - I will advise as to the success as I hastily bought them online last night to get free shipping. Anyhow, back to being inspired to try new labels, I am going to seek out WatsonXWatson that you mentioned a while ago and now I am seeing everywhere in mags. There is a store near me that stocks it and I am going to get down there ASAP! Thanks for all the inspiration and loving the store name Petrol for the credit card statement - how fab is that!

 
At 6 December 2012 at 19:59 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Wow. Palm Print Pants. How exciting! I love waiting for new purchases to arrive! Let us know how they are. WatsonXWatson - Love Love Love. There's so many things I want from them. Have you seen their shoes? Wouldn't it be good if clothing purchases came up as coles, woolies etc...lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Discovering New Labels

This page has moved to a new address.

Discovering New Labels