Monday 15 October 2012

Yahoo For Monday.

Yuge, The Black Dress and The Painting.

Time to Get Organised.

After the week-end it is always good to get to Monday and wipe the slate clean and get control of my life.  There is always so much to tell you after the week-end I never know where to start.


French Connection sequin top. $59.95-
 Natalie and I "did Marina Mirage" on Friday.  The girls at Seed: Tara, Sara, Eryne and Emma are always fantastic and extremely helpful, so is Holly at Witchery and Andrew at FCUK is a stand out. 

When I blogged on Friday I wanted to show you an amazing sequin tee at FCUK, but it wasn't on the web site, or in store yet. Anyway I asked Andrew about it and Bingo it's now in my (and Natalie's) cupboard.  Here's Natalie heading out over the week-end in said Tee:

I'll wear mine with shorts in the brown tones or do what Natalie did for a night out. I'll let you know when it becomes available online for the out of towners.

David Bromleys Art Exhibition and Yuges Fashion Parade at Gallery One.

Love of my life and I had a change of plan and we ended up at the Gold Coast Turf Club for the races.  It was a great afternoon. It's always great fun to get dressed up and head to "the track". He loves to punt and I love champagne so it's a "win-win" for both of us! Happy Days!


Those who went to the exhibition reported back that the art was very very good, and Yuges clothes were a bit left field. Yuges black dress got the thumbs up.  Function clashes are annoying!

High Tea at Tedder & Woodroffe.
The week-end ended with girlfriends at Tedder & Woodroffe for High Tea. How civilised! My new Country Road pink pants got an airing.

The GC600  starts on Friday and we are virtually "caged in" preparing for the noise and excitement.  We live one block from the track so it's chaos.

Talk Tomorrow





4 Comments:

At 15 October 2012 at 03:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ended up at the GC Turf Club sounds so familiar. There is what looks like quite a cute sequin owl tee at boohoo.com. I am not sure of quality but it is yellow

 
At 15 October 2012 at 19:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, does Seed have any kind of loyalty program? They should.....and....if anyone knows I thought you would!!

 
At 16 October 2012 at 03:30 , Blogger Dress Me said...

No they don't. I think they should. It's hard to compete in a market where we are tuned in to deals like 'Spend & Save' etc.. In saying that they have come down in price. They do need some form of customer loyalty programme.

 
At 16 October 2012 at 03:32 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Mmm...The GCTC! The owl shirts are def an alternative. Cute necklaces too. http://www.boohoo.com/aus/search/page/search/?q=owl#esp_pg=2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Yahoo For Monday.

This page has moved to a new address.

Yahoo For Monday.