Tuesday 24 July 2012

Confidence in wearing the "latest and greatest" trends.

Ok, the floral print pants and jackets are everywhere.  The big question is can I wear it?  I am not excited about them. Is it because I wore them last time they were the "latest and greatest" and I feel like I am a 41 year old mother of 4 trying to look 31?  Or is it because I think I will look like a garden from Toowoomba's Carnival of Flowers! Or is it because they are not black and will probably make my legs bigger than normal? 

In saying this my girlfriend Kaz wore a pair last Friday night and looked pretty good.  Im thinking that just because they are the "latest and greatest" it doesn't mean they are for me.  Sometimes it's fashion victim stuff wearing the "latest and greatest" and looking really bad and sometimes it's just a bit of confidence to wear something thats well, not black!  Who knows maybe I may warm to them over summer.... http://thejoystores.com/collections/pants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Confidence in wearing the "latest and greatest" trends.

This page has moved to a new address.

Confidence in wearing the "latest and greatest" trends.