Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Sequin Dress.

Last week Toscana Boutique  http://toscanaonline.com.au/about.php  had a sale on Lisa Brown clothes.  I suggested the beautiful sequin dress to a girlfriend and my sister.  My girlfriend tried hers on in store and looked stunning - She is ready for her do!   I mailed the pink one (the left one) to my sister for her function and she rang this afternoon to say disaster!

It's not often I get things wrong with dressing my sisters. Anyway the good news is I love the dress and will be shopping for shoes to match as I am going to the same function.  Now it's back to the shops to find her something to wear......

2 Comments:

At 24 July 2012 at 18:04 , Blogger Dress Me said...

My sister sent me some unflattering photos of herself in the dress and I had great delight in letting her know that I uploaded them onto this blog! I won't print her response but if you can read between the lines I hope you laugh as much as I did!

 
At 26 July 2012 at 02:54 , Blogger Lisa said...

Post the photos please! Lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: The Sequin Dress.

This page has moved to a new address.

The Sequin Dress.