Wednesday 12 December 2012

Thank-you Witchery


Witchery Jumbo
Crystal Hair
Elastic $14.95

Love The Reward

 
Thank-you Witchery for the reward.   The love of My Life rang and asked me to get a $15 Secret Santa Present.  Because I had my 12 year old in tow we went to Marina Mirage for Sushi and a quick shop.
 
Witchery Tie
Beach Pant in Navy
$99.95. 
Witchery  accessories had a Jumbo Crystal hair elastic for $14.95 - Perfect.  I went to pay and handed over my rewards card and Holly (Witchery Staff) said "You have $145 credit."  I calmly said "Thank-you Holly, I'll just have a look around while I'm here." 
 
Well, I was almost sweating! Where do I start? $145 for free! Unreal! Get out of my way - I am shopping!  http://www.witchery.com.au/accessories/her/hair-accessories/jumbo-crystal-hair-elastic-2?color=CRYSTAL
 
So I bought a pair of navy loose fitting pants.  Tie Beach Pant to be precise for $99.95. And I still have credit left on my card, but I think I will have to look at the stores at Robina, Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise before I wear them as the range is better.  Looking on line there are some items I have on my radar.  http://www.witchery.com.au/her/pants/tie-beach-pant-1?color=NAVY
 
Witchery Sequin
Pants $149.99
Witchery Martha
Bucket Bag $299.99
Witchery Picks: The long Wallet in Silver for $99.99. The sequin pant for $149.99, and the Martha Bucket bag (silver again) for $299. The bucket bag in the coral colour is $199 on sale.
 
Lorna Jane: There is a story there... but I'll save it for tomorrow. Stay Tuned. 
 
Sammy: Dress Me GC
Headquarters Chief of Staff
Dress Me GC Headquarters will be understaffed tomorrow as Sammy has been running around on three paws and has to go under general anesthetic to find the cause of the problem. It could be his knee and may result in surgery. 
 
Perfect timing with the Christmas Expenses. And everyone wonders why I drink!  This is the second day in a row that my career as a full-time shopper has been under threat.
 
 


Oh and by the way this time last year I was in Japan. Yes I have been to Japan. Here I am with my sister in Kyoto, and another one of me in Hiroshima.  Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Thomas and Chiharu. 
Please email: dressmegc@gmail.com if you want to order Birkenstocks for $56 per pair. See previous blogs for more info.
 
Dress Me GC is on facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for your company. 
Talk Tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Thank-you Witchery

This page has moved to a new address.

Thank-you Witchery