Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dilemma.

Witchery Lace
exposed zip tank $129.95
in citron.

Bargains Galore!

 
I want everything!  Witchery has double rewards today for the last for their 12 days of Christmas. Country Road has 20% off everything if you shop online.  Seed is on sale. Everyone is sending millions of emails with offers and deals! Crazy days! I just want to buy so much, but in reality I'm not sure I need it. I just want it because it it's so cheap. Oh the Dilemma!
 
The Witchery Lace Exposed Zip Tank has arrived in store in Sherbet. It's a pretty pinky coral colour (can't find it online to show you a picture). The citron colour has only a few sizes left.  It sold out very quickly.  http://www.witchery.com.au/her/just-in/lace-exposed-zip-tank?color=CITRON.  Speaking of selling out quickly, I've had a few messages from people wanting to buy the Country Road silver jeggings I blogged about a few weeks ago: "Keep Calm and Shop On ttp://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/keep-calm-and-shop-on.html , so I rang the CR Pacific Fair Store, and was told they are sold out. Some stores have scattered sizes left, so you may get lucky.
 
Witchery Silk Tank
$79.95-
While you are at Witchery, have a look at the Silk Tank.  They are similiar to the Seed Femme Gotta Have it Tank.  Very nice at $79.95. http://www.witchery.com.au/silk-tank-12?color=SHERBET
It's available in a range of colours.  Don't bother looking for a range of colours at Marina Mirage, because it's the worst stocked Witchery Store in Austraila.
 
After the Apple
Handbag.
After The Apple Handbags are to die for!  I think the designer was from Mimco before she went out on her own, which probably expains why I don't love Mimco like I used to. Have a look at the website. It's worth it. http://www.aftertheapple.com/product/marvel-slouchy-marigold/
 
Today is my eldest sons last day of Primary School.  I have been very lucky this year to have had all 4 kids at the one school.  One drop off and one pick-up!  The private school fees are about to start. My career as a professional shopper is under threat! Oh the pressure!
 
Birkenstocks: Yes Dress Me GC will order again next week.  Let us know at Dress Me GC Headquarters if you want a pair. $56 each, plus $6.20 postage if you don't live on the GC.  dressmegc@gmail.com, or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl.  And for the record, I make no money out of the orders, and pay the same as you do for my Birks.  It's just cheaper to order in bulk.
 
Talk Tomorrow.
 
 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Dilemma.

This page has moved to a new address.

Dilemma.