Tuesday 18 December 2012

Champagne With My Sisters

With my Sisters.

Is always fun..

So much fun that I packed the 4 kids in the car, left The Love of My Life at home for some peace, and drove 3 hours north west over bitumen and dirt to my sisters farm.  Cheers! It was well worth the trip. We had a ball.
 
Lunch at Versace.
 Went to Vie at Versace with The Love of My Life for his work Christmas Lunch. I had forgotten how nice the location was on the water. The food was fantastic, the wine was even better and the service outstanding. http://palazzoversacerestaurants.i4u.com.au/versace-restaurant/vie-bar-restaurant.php
 
I wore a Lisa Brown top and the CR coated Jeggings in white with silver senso sequin shoes.  My wires were crossed as I thought lunch was somewhere else so had I have known it was Vie I would have worn something else. At the end of the day it didn't matter - anything goes on the GC.
 
Witchery Seam Detail
Leather Tank
$69.95-
Am loving the On Line Sales.  Yesterday I saw Witchery had some items on sale.  Remember the Seam Detail Leather Tank?  See Previous Blog: "So Excited" http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/so-excited.html.  It was $169-95, and yesterday was reduced to $99.  I didn't get around to buying it yesterday and so today it has been reduced even further to $69.95.  Talk about a bargain! Witchery has already emailed to say my parcel is on its way.  I am pretty happy about that - especially excited about the extras christmas treats I ordered!

Last week I mentioned that I bought the Witchery beach tie pants in navy and I may return them. Well I won't be returning them, because I haven't taken them off! I love them. Despite the fact they are long pants - they are cool and comfortable.  And the best part is I washed them on a silk cycle, hung them up ona hanger to drip dry and they don't need to be ironed!

Chief of Staff at Dress Me GC Headquarters Sammy has returned home from the Vet with bad news. He has ligament damage in his knee and he needs an operation to repair it. An $1800.00 operation.  His timing is not very considerate.  And some of you wonder why I drink wine! 

Last week I mentioned Lorna Jane. Regular blog readers will remember that I am not too fond of LJ, so it has become frustrating that I need to buy a new sports bra and I am not prepared to trial a new style.  Dress Me GC went to LJ at Marina Mirage about four times and each time I could not hand over the cash.  The other day I was in Surfers Paradise and had a look at the LJ shop there only to find the bra I wanted was on sale! Happy Days. Some times things just work out don't they?

Basket Weaving is on Wednesday 13th February 2013.  The venue will be Main Beach. The cost is $60 which included materials.  It will be approx 10am - 2pm.  There is a limit of approximately 10-12 people so be quick. Your booking wont be confirmed until payment is made.




Birkenstocks have arrived - very exciting - and the next lot have been ordered.   Thanks for your messages and comments. Dress Me GC is happy to help fellow shoppers get a bargain. We will be ordering again in mid January, so let me know if you would like to be included in that order. Due to the time it takes to colate orders, emails etc... there will be a $5 handling fee with all orders from January.

Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC

I'm trying to blog regularly over this crazy time, but it's bloody hard! If you subscribe to the blog you will automatically be emailed when a new blog is published. That way you won't miss out.

Talk Soon.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 Comments:

At 19 December 2012 at 19:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much! My Birks just arrived. So nice to have a new pair, the old silver ones are looking 100 years old! What colour next?? Thanks so much for organising this great bargain. Xx

 
At 20 December 2012 at 13:58 , Blogger Natalie said...

Mine arrived yesterday too. I'm new to birks - loving them. Thank you xx

 
At 20 December 2012 at 19:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Natalie you won't look back! I think my record is 5 pairs on the go at one time!

 
At 2 January 2013 at 00:56 , Blogger Dress Me said...

So Happy you are happy! I am taking a leaf from your style cupboard and I have ordered patent white for me. Happy New Year Josephine.

 
At 2 January 2013 at 00:58 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Good to hear Natalie. I wore mine all day shopping at Harbourtown forgetting about "wearing them in". I always do things the hard way. Anyway it didn't matter - I looked good! lol!! Happy New Year!

 
At 2 January 2013 at 00:59 , Blogger Dress Me said...

The first order was very quick to arrive. The second order is slower with Christmas/New Year etc... They are fantastic shoes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Champagne With My Sisters

This page has moved to a new address.

Champagne With My Sisters