Wednesday 14 November 2012

Beautifully Dressed GC Girls.

Without following Tacky Trends

One of Last weeks Blog titled "Frock Horror" http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/frock-horror.html had me quite dismayed about how the GC girls dress, because some of the girls around town look fantastic!

I've always loved how on the GC you can get dressed "to the nines" and go out just because you feel like it!  I lived in Cairns, FNQ a few years ago (ok, maybe a bit more, but I am still the same age as when I lived there), and we had to wait for the Cairns Amateurs every year to get dressed up! 

In hindsight, it was probably good it was only once a year, because it took me that long to pay off the Covers or George Gross Suit!! Lol!

So I have got some proof and Dress Me GC can show you some pics to prove it!  Here is The Swimmer from The Noosa Tri looking amazing at her Step Daughters School Formal. The shoes don't match technically, but they really do (if that makes sense?), teamed with the matching belt and Witchery clutch.  I am very impressed.  You look stunning. Have a great night.  The Swimmer in a previous blog: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/thumbs-up-or-down-for-nicole.html

Miss B: The Belle of the Ball! I am blown away seeing Miss B dressed so beautifully.  You look so confident and happy. Cheers to you Miss B. Have a great night and enjoy yourself. 

Absolutely Stunning
Megan Gale.

Coast Confidential

Had Dress Me GC VERY happy this morning.  Gold Coast Bulletin Columinists Regina King and Peter Flowers best dressed for the week was the beautiful Megan Gale.  One Word: WOW!  Megan was at a Melbourne Cup function at Versace and looked absolutely beautiful. 

My photo is a photo from the paper so it doesn't do Megan justice, but you get the idea.  I did try to find it on www.goldcoast.com, but it wasn't there.

Seed Femme
Bubble Lurex Tee
$59.95
Metallic Lovers need to see the new Seed Femme Top: Bubble Lurex Tee.  It's so similiar to the Country Road metallic top, but it's only $59.95, and the back isn't as low.  The CR one sold out and so will the Seed Femme so don't delay. It's also in black. 

There is a Whopping 40th at Byron Bay this Saturday and I am nervous thinking about it - it's at a Brewery! Dress Me GC can't behave at home with a bottle of Giesen, so apart from "What do I wear?", I'm thinking the worst...I know myself well!  I have spent all week reminding myself about drinking water.  Sad thing is, I've been reminding myself about that for the last 20 years!!!   Whatever, ..."Talk to the Hand", "I Know Boats", and I am so excited about it! 


Become a follower - PLEASE, and you could win $100 swimwear from Underwear of Sweden.

Talk Tomorrow.

P.S Thank-you for being part of Dress Me GC. You are good people, and your involvement is appreciated more than you know. Cheers.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Beautifully Dressed GC Girls.

This page has moved to a new address.

Beautifully Dressed GC Girls.