Sunday 11 November 2012

Blog Research

It's all about YOU


Coles Mix Crochet
Tank $29.95
That's right - YOU.  Blog Research. That's what I tell The Love of my Life when the parcels come in the door.  It's all for the readers, the followers, the subscribers. YOU.  I NEED to buy these things so I can blog informative and reliable info on shopping.

Coles Mix walking
shorts $19.
lots of colour choices.
There have been some requests from readers for some Summer clothes that look good and are don't cost a small fortune.  Target and Kmart used to be my answer, but I think their prices have increased over the years.  Last year I discovered Coles Mix Apparel, and I bought espadrilles for $9 a pair and polka dot bikinis for $11 a pair.  Because the Mix range is only in a few shops and none are close to me that's about as fas as it went. 

When Dress ME GC readers ask for help, I'm only too happy to do the research.  You may notice I didn't blog last Friday, that's because I headed to Coles at The Pines shopping centre and shopped Coles Mix. I was going to blog all about it when I got home, but Life saver and BFF neighbour was waving a bottle of Geisen around and I woke up on Saturday with a headache!

Coles Mix Tank
with sequin
rows $12-
Back to shopping....Girls, do yourselves a favour shop Coles Mix. Talk about value for money!  Coles at Nerang also has the Mix apparel - it's in selected Coles Supermarkets all over Australia.  I bought the black crochet dress for $29. It also comes in white.  I have black espadrille wedges that go perfectly with the dress. You can shop online with free shipping if you spend over $50. 
https://www.mixapparel.com.au/collection/browse/womenswear

Country Road and Red Cross offer a $10 voucher when you donate your Country Road clothes to Red Cross. The $10 goes towards any purchase over $50 at Country Road. It's been going since 2010 and some readers have probably participated, however I'm surprised how many people weren't aware of the offer.   http://www.redcross.org.au/red-cross-and-country-road-to-reward-customers-for-their-social-conscience.aspx


CR Coated jegging. $99-
Whilst I am on the subject of Country Road...The Coated Jeggings are so comfortable.  They are a good buy for $99.  CR sent me an email, advising me that I need to spend approx $800 between now and boxing day to keep my VIP status.  I waved that around like a prized trophy to The Love of My Life just to show him that I haven't bought enough from CR! http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/woman/clothing/jeans/60150756/Coated-Jegging.html

Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/DressMeGC


Talk Tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 11 November 2012 at 20:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

I tried on lots of shorts at Target the other day, and while there was some nice ones, they were all over $35 which is not the bargain it used to be in there! I did buy a work out top for $25 - take that Lorna Jane!
I love the coated Jeggings from Country Road - I've got black and thinking I might get the brown as well. White looks great too....
Maybe you can claim all your "research" as a tax deduction?

 
At 12 November 2012 at 02:54 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Haha! love your Dress Me GC loyalty and your LJ swipe. I'd love to know what anyone thinks of the Mix apparel exercise clothes?
The CR jeggings are fab - the brown and white are for me and I think my sister has the whole colour range? lol!
Tax deduction? - Great! That's what you call it?! Yahoo, I can keep shopping!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 17:21 , Anonymous Alyssum said...

I have a grey Mix ruched exercise top with built in bra and I love it! It was on sale at Coles for $5.

 
At 17 November 2012 at 23:19 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks Alyssum for your comment and feedback. I wanted to buy the Mix exercise wear but wasn't sure how it was. I'll give it ago. At that price you can't go wrong, can you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Blog Research

This page has moved to a new address.

Blog Research